Saturday, September 22, 2012

Another Great Week


It's been another good week in Chengdu.  Not really inspired to write a whole lot, so a few pictures will just have to do.  Hope you are well, whoever and wherever you are.


Sichuan Food.  So spicy!

 Any meal is better with a bit of Starbucks :)

 Oh, Chengdu scooter traffic.

Our fish :)

Teacher appreciation day was fun...the kids show that they love you through stickers :)

 Tibetan food!

 One of the Tibetan streets in Chengdu.


Location: Chengdu, China
Local Time (CST -- GMT+8): 8:08 p.m. (9/22/2012)
Auburn Time (PST -- GMT-7): 5:08 a.m. (9/22/2012)

2 comments:

  1. Hi miss T! I miss you so much! We talk about you a lot at school. sixth grade is great and I cant wait till you come back to visit. Maybe I'll be in eight grade by the time you come back. I'll probably be taller and smarter. I think lots of people miss you and hope you will come back soon. I picked Germany for my social studies social country. Im starting to like social studies more! Crazy right?! Hope you are having a great time... wherever you are. :-) -15T P.S. Now im number nine in class. But I'll keep writing as 15T :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Teusink! I wanted to thank you for inspiring our class with 44cent cure. 6th grade plans the mission project at my "employees' lounge" and we chose 44cent cure. I really miss you and smile whenever i remember fifth grade. In sixth grade I chose New Zealand for my country because my camp counselor was a Kiwi. Our class dramaticly shrunk and i miss our big happy fifth grade. You are in my thoughts and "conversations". -17V

    ReplyDelete