Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Monday!

There are about a thousand things that I love about my job this year. I love my students, the content that I get to teach on a daily basis, and the people that I work with. I love interacting with people from around the world and figuring out the cultural differences that keep us guessing but keep it interesting at the same time. I also love my view. Hold on...love doesn't quite say it. I LOVE my view. LOVE it. Every morning it is different. Every day is unique.

In the interest of blogging more, I thought I'd share my view with you. I probably won't take a picture every day, but I do take a lot of pictures out my window. The great thing is, my students now tell me when it is a picture worth taking. I've trained them well! Each morning, they are in there before the bell rings while the sun is rising. This morning, about 10 of us were leaning on the windowsill enjoying the beauty of the horizon that was being painted before our eyes. What precious moments with some of my favorite pre-teens on the planet.

And so, here are today's photos of my glorious view. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment