Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer

It's the beginning of another week and things are starting to pick up as I prepare to go at the end of next month.  School got out on Friday, which was bittersweet.  My students this year were definitely the best I could have imagined, so leaving was hard for all of us.  We know that there are bigger things for us to accomplish, though, and a long way for each of us to go.

And now the busy-ness just escalates, even with that huge part of my life done.  I am working on packing and making many a list of things to do, people to see, and places to go.  Tuesday, I'll be heading to Buffalo for some pre-departure training, so pictures will start popping up on here, soon!

Hope you are well, whatever corner of the world you might be in.

Location: Auburn, WA
Local Time (PST -- GMT-7): 11:50 a.m. (6/17/2012)
Chengdu Time (CST -- GMT+8): 2:50 a.m. (6/18/2012)

15 comments:

  1. Yes, Friday was sad and emotional for all of us at the two in one. Only about one or two of us didn't cry. We will all be chatting with the Boss about you. -18V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed, I cried, and so did the boys, especialy when Mrs. Butz lead us in saying goodbye. It's funny, though, we miss you more than anything, and yet, you're still here.Don't worry, though, we will always be your kiddos through the Boss and His Son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very bittersweet on Friday when we had to say goodbye because you are one of our favorite teachers and we will miss you so much. #18V

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very encouraging to all of us. If you think about it, we're right around the corner.
    -DramaQueen
    P.S. that Mariners comment was from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that comment was from you sory drama queen i miss miss t so much its funny i wake up in the moring and wonder why i have to cry all night and keep me up but when its daytime i dont even remember why cant i cry during the day!!!!! oh well :) - number nine 2011-2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll all be okay...change is hard but it's how it goes and it has to happen. Keep your chins up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Did you like watching Deadiest Catch? It was scary when that guy fell into like a ceasure thing! Fun having you out! Have a great time in New York and China! -13P :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in New York. I will keep u in my thoughts!
    -13P

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so cool that if you look on a globe, China and WA are practially neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yup have a wonderful trip in new york take pics of the stauute of liberty for me :) be safe in china ;)
    -9k

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be in the Western part of the state of New York, but I will post pictures of Niagara Falls in a week or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss you already. I'm thinking of you a lot and hope you will stay safe in China. It's weird, even though you're not gone, we all miss you. You were my favorite teacher and I will never forget you. I love you Miss T.
    -15T
    P.S. Watch the finale of Once Upon A Time if you haven't yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh well take pics of niagra falls:) hope you stay far away from the top edge of it i cant lose you more then i already have :) -9k

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought of Miss T upon hearing Dynamite through an open car window.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhh yeah that is deffinetly miss t !!!!!

    ReplyDelete