Saturday, August 4, 2012

And I'm off...


Room empty: Check.
Everything extra put in storage: Check.
Bags checked in: Check.
Boarding pass in hand: Check.

Phew!  It looks like I'm ready to fly out...at least with all the bits and pieces.  Emotionally, I don't know that I'm quite there yet.  It's so hard to leave.  I'm sure it will catch up with me later...like in a month when I have a chance to breathe again :)

I'm so sorry that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to all of you personally.  Time flies when a departure is coming up fast, doesn't it?  Know that I'm thinking of you all and keeping you close to my heart.

Time for a nap...or yet another one last Starbucks in Seattle :)

But first...a few pictures from the last few weeks...
 On the water with my dad after a lovely Sunday Brunch.

 The Girrrrrs :)

A few of my wonderful Young Life ladies

Another one of my girrrs...who knew rubber bands could be so much fun :)



My papa and I at the airport before I headed off to China

Location: Seatac International Airport
Local Time (PST -- GMT-7): 7:35 p.m. (8/4/2012)
Chengdu Time (CST -- GMT+8): 10:35 a.m. (8/5/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment