Friday, November 1, 2019

Things Remembered - Introduction

Apparently people write a lot in November.  I have never been one of those people, and by no means am I trying to write a novel, but I'd like to write more and a 30 day challenge seems like a good way to start.

Side-note: I'm in the midst of a 30-school-day earring challenge.  I'm pretty sure today is basically day 1000 (it's day 20), but I've made it this far and I'm determined to see it through.  Hopefully the last 10 days don't do me in...

Anywho, November is a month where people write and I'm going to be one of those people this year.

The goal is to write between 400 and 500 words each day in November, telling stories from my life (past and present). Some will entertain.  Some will not.  All will be as accurate as they can be when they are based on my perspective and less-than-fantastic memory.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment