Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh the Joys of Learning Patience

Well it's here: my original departure day.  I can't believe that I was going to be ready to go by this point...all packed up and all of my goodbyes said.  I am far from that.  Packing is going well (3 bags down, room almost empty, and just a few bits and pieces left) but it's definitely not done.  I've seen a lot of friends, but putting off the goodbyes is far more enticing than actually saying them, so then I just fill up yet another week that I didn't think I'd have.  Oh the joys of being me!

It's been so good having my dad here for the last week.  He has been so helpful with packing and organizing stuff in storage...I'd be so overwhelmed without him.  On top of that, I've been able to see a lot of people that I don't usually get to while he's in town.  Always fun reconnecting!

I've got to run, but here are a few pictures from the last week or so.  Hope you are well, wherever in the world you might be.

Mount Rainier - Always a delight!

Sunset from Gasworks Park in Seattle

My dad and grandma at Trout Lodge for what would had been her 62nd Anniversary

So beautiful and green...love it!

My Aunt Mary and I

Me, Grandma, Aunt Mary, Uncle Nick, and Papa

My dad and I at Anthony's last Sunday



Location: Auburn, WA
Local Time (PST -- GMT-7): 6:50 a.m. (7/24/2012)
Chengdu Time (CST -- GMT+8): 9:50 p.m. (7/24/2012)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in China,I am chatting for you 17v

    ReplyDelete